In 1985 we opened a country store in Middlebury, Vermont. We focused on marketing Vermont homemade products. It wasn’t long before we were selling more of our fudge than Vermont maple syrup.
In 1996 we closed the store to focus solely on the fudge business. Over the years our market has grown substantially but our fudge has remained absolutely the same: soft, creamy and utterly phenomenal tasting. We are dedicated to providing fast, affordable and quite literally, the most phenomenal fudge you’ve ever had.
– Steve and Robin Jackson
Can we donate $100 to one of your favorite charities? Email us with the name of your favorite charity. We will select one organization from all the entries to send a check for $100 in your name. We will also use this space to talk about the good works it does. Thanks to everyone who submitted a suggestion for a donation to their favorite charity.
This month's winner is Amy Cadigan who suggested we donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. "The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (https://www.lls.org/) is a global leader in the fight against cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care. (https://www.lls.org/)" The Society scores 89/100 from Charity Navigator.
For her suggestion Amy gets a free two-tub gift pack. We will also send a $100 donation to it in her name. Thanks Amy! Everyone is invited to enter a suggestion for the September Contest. Email us with your suggestion at email@example.com.
Dessert News & Reviews: Monthly Briefings
I hope you enjoy our monthly list of events, organizations or people to celebrate or follow. A few are funny, all are interesting and some are serious. Also, each month we will publish informative dessert or main meal recipes and reviews. Some times we will write about an ingredient we use, where it is made or grown, how it is harvested or even the ancient or modern history behind it. Whenever we learn of a modern-day chocolate convention, a big-time international business trade show or an interesting brand new dessert product in the grocery stores we will report it right here. So we hope you return each month for a look-see!
Phenomenal Fudge is a member of, or is in good standing with, the:
1. Vermont Specialty Food Association (https://vtspecialtyfoods.org/)
2. Addison County Economic Development Corporation (https://addisoncountyedc.org/)
3. Vermont Department of Health - (Licensed Food Processor - https://www.healthvermont.gov/)
4. Area Health Education Center, Massachusetts (Certificate of Allergen Awareness Training - https://www.mass.gov/lists/food-allergen-awareness-training-and-regulation)
5. National Restaurant Association (Certificate of Achievement - ServSafe Food Handler - https://restaurant.org/home)
6. Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets - Retail License - https://agriculture.vermont.gov/license-and-registrations
Download Your Personal Fudge Gift Calendar
Give the gift of love and fudge!